Thứ Năm, 20 tháng 10, 2011

Western Media Bias, The Evidence.

A lot of people on here are always claiming media bias when a review or article doesn't favor their opinion. Now I've never bought into any conspiracy theories but evidence is piling up and recently, perhaps due to the release of Killzone 3, there has been a slew of anti-Sony articles attempting to counter the fantastic year the PS3 has lined up. Makes me think twice when I read the mad conspiracy comments and at least have a think about how the western media could be more influenced by a big western company like Microsoft then you'd like to believe.

Anyway I'm not here to try and convince you that these mad commenters are 100% right, just to get you to think about it for yourselves and come to a logical conclusion. To this I'll be using something that doesn't crop up much in gaming media... evidence.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét